Welcome to Worldmapx
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Worldmapx's Website.
By accessing the website at www.worldmapx.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service and use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Do not continue to use Worldmapx's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Published data
Worldmapx reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
-The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
-The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, inWorldmapxent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
-The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to Worldmapx a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on Worldmapx's website for viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose outside Worldmapx's website, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to Worldmapxompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Worldmapx's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Worldmapx at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- No use of Worldmapx’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Iframes: Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
- The materials on Worldmapx's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Worldmapx makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Worldmapx does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Worldmapx or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Worldmapx's website, even if Worldmapx or a Worldmapx authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Worldmapx website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Worldmapx does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Worldmapx may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Worldmapx does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Worldmapx has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Worldmapx of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Worldmapx may revise these terms for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of worldwide and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Viruses threats
Whilst Worldmapx makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
11. Loss or damage
Worldmapx shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by your or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
12. Refund Policy
Be aware that our refund policy does not allow any refund once your purchase passed 24 hours deadline for a refund.